Balance fund for retired person

Can you please tell me good balance fund for retired person…
Thank you in advance

Best if you consult a SEBI registered financial advisor.

Who is best trusted sebi advisor

There is nothing like best advisor :slight_smile:

However, you can try your luck with Fee only SEBI Register Planner.

For starter you can pick and choose anyone one from below list.

Disclaimer: I am using service of from one of the planner from the above list and very happy with the service.