Bank Nifty 30-minutes breakout

Hi team

I want to take the BUY position in option when on Bank nifty spot chart of 1min close crosses above the Highest high formed during the time range of 9:15AM to 9:45AM and exit the trade when it crosses the same range lowest low point.

or 30% stop loss 120 % target and traling sl of 90%.

Please guide how to write in streaks.

Hello @technical_trader,

You can refer to the below image to learn how to create the strategy conditions:

You can also refer to the strategy link here: Streak | World's first algo trading platform without coding

The strategy will generate an entry alert on the current weekly ATM Bank Nifty CE option (long position) when the conditions are true on the Nifty Bank Index i.e. when the close of a minute candle crosses above the High formed in the first 30 minutes of the day (09:15 to 09:45).

Moreover, an exit will be generated if the SL, TP, or TSL of 30%, 120%, or 90% is breached, respectively, or if the close of a minute candle crosses below the Low formed in the first 30 minutes of the day.

If you have any more queries you can ask here and I’ll be happy to help. Alternatively, you can also reach out to us at [email protected]