Banknifty weekly exact expiry time and value for options

Today I had bought BANKNIFTY 22nd MAY 47800 CE at 92 at 10:52 am in the morning.
Now accroding to BANKNIFTY underlying, it was at over 47900 at 3:30 PM but the value of my option my 0.05 paise. After a few minutes I saw that BANKNIFTY closed at 47,781 according to BANKNIFTY chart on NSE website.

So from what I knew, my option should have expired ITM with over 100 RS but somehow it’s value is 0.05 paise and the banknifty closing is recorded at 3:32.

Can someone explain it to me what I understand wrong about the expiry and the intrinsic value or what went wrong.

If chart is showing value over 47,900 at 3:31, then what is the source for truth?

Closing is weighted average of last 30 min bro…

Hi @volatile_piper , the final closing price of the day is the weighted average price of the last 30 minutes of trading. This can be different from the LTP you see at 3:30 PM: Why is there a difference between the LTP and closing price on NSE?

The closing price was 47,781.95, making it OTM. When OTM options expire, they become worthless: What happens if the option contract is not squared off on the expiry date?