Basket order feature on Kite web - Testing & Feedback

Yes, it should be movable like order window. Zerodha team kindly look into it.

Will check this with team on the possibility.

will there be market protection for market orders (basket ) in nearby future? @siva @ShubhS9

1 Like

Need a lot of changes for this but will note this.

Please consider adding checkboxes to select and delete multiple baskets at once. I create multiple baskets everyday and its a pain to delete them one by one the next day.

1 Like

Can you please elaborate this for me ?

Is it necessary to have the required margin amount in the funds? Or only the final margin?

You need to have the required margin, as explained above:

Required margin is what will be required to place all the orders in the basket.

Final margin is the eventual margin that will be blocked in the trading account after the order execution.

Understood. Thanks :blush:

Yes even I would like to request for the same feature.

@siva @ShubhS9 Why is MIS “final margin” higher than the nrml margin in these baskets?

In Mis we give only 25% of premium received, in nrml you get full.

can you elaborate a bit? confused with this 25% premium received!

If you sell option at 100 you will get 7500 as premium if lot size is 75. In mis we give 25% of 7500.
In NRML full 7500 will be added to your cash hence final margin will be lesser than full 7500.

1 Like

@nithin @siva Basket orders are really useful. I had a request…if you can kindly provide a feature to import/export orders in excel or google sheet format rather than json…this would really be helpful. Else you may try to provide a simple interface to upload orders from google sheet or excel like the way somebody has built the chrome extension ‘excel to zerodha’. Many thanks.

Will check on this possibility.

2 Likes

Hi Zerodha team , @siva , could you please cosider the following in basket order ,

1. Is it possible to sort orders by alphabetical order
  2. is it possible to add difference percentage between trigger price and cmp ( like in GTT )
    3.maximize the window size
    Thanks.

Will check on this.

1 Like

@siva…can we have this excel export/import feature soon?

No, not any time soon. No ETA.