BCG Bonus Not credited

The company is currently awaiting approval from the exchanges to allot and credit the bonus shares. Shares will be credited, once they receive approval from the exchange. You can check the update from the company here.

2 Likes

Thanks @ShubhS9

1 Like

Actually any one can help me , Till date I didn’t received my bonus share of BCG. What I would have to do ?

I have also not recieved the bonus shares till the date till today 09.05.2022. Raise the complaint to SEBI also. You can also lodge a complaint on score.gov.

1 Like

The SEBI approval is not yet received so the waiting times are not over yet .

I think the company is waiting for the share price to fall as much as possible and give bonus shares. hahaha. what an idea!!!. That’s why it is always better to invest in bluechip companies rather than such unknown companies

The intention to invest in low market cap companies but fundamentaly strong (low debt ratio etc) with bright future prospects to become multibaggers is for the profit margins(even at these levels my profit % is 20x :rofl:) - No blue chip companies can provide such an R&R ratio & hence lies the risk potential also which should be accepted as a given. Patience & constant observation wrt manipulations is the key for returns with such stocks (first always secure capital & then analyze & book profits in stages as deemed fit)

1 Like

Latest Update. Bonus might get credited by May 19th.

hi Mr. Amit could you please share email ID .

CDSL credited bonus shares today yaaya…

2 Likes

Email ID of RTA - [email protected]

The bonus shares have been credited to the Demat account of eligible shareholders with a temporary ISIN (trading approval awaiting from the exchange). You would have received an email from CDSL for the credit of the shares. Once the shares get credited with the permanent ISIN, the same will show up in your Kite holdings and will be allowed for trading. The date by which shares will start trading on the exchanges is not known yet.

3 Likes

Any update…I dont see bonus shares credited yet.

I also not able to see it in my ICICI demat account.
please confirm if anyone received & see the Shares in their demat account…

Its 23rd May 2022 my BCG bonus shares still not credited to my demat account also I haven’t recieved any email from company . I don’t know what to do know. Please share any details of contact if possible l.

Hi,
Did you get the bonus shares in your account?

No I did not receive in my account. I sent email to Arthi consultants, but there is no reply till now. I really dont know what to do now…

Received SMS from CDSL on 19th about the credit of shares. But its not visible in KITE

The bonus shares have been credited to the Demat account of eligible shareholders with a temporary ISIN (trading approval awaiting from the exchange). You would have received an email from CDSL for the credit of the shares. Once the shares get credited with the permanent ISIN, the same will show up in your Kite holdings and will be allowed for trading. The date by which shares will start trading on the exchanges is not known yet.

1 Like