BCG Bonus Not credited

@ShubhS9 - BCG Bonus shares are not yet credited even though last date is 24 Mar - Is this broker specific delay or company delay?

Allotment dates are tentative. The credit of bonus shares can take 15 days from the record date (16th March), but this depends on the RTA. You will receive a notification from CDSL as below when your bonus shares get credited to your demat account.

1 Like

Its 20 days since record date (16 march), but bonus shares are not credited. Can you please give some information about this.

2 Likes

Do you have any information?

The shares are generally credited in 15 working days from the record date but depends on the RTA. Should be credited in due course, you’ll receive an email from CDSL when the shares are credited to your Demat account.

1 Like

As I am new to stock market, there may be mistake from my side. Can you please let me know that, does other shareholders got bonus shares credited in their Demat account or not?

@ShubhS9 - Even now it has not been credited what shld I do? Raise a complaint?

1 Like

Even I have not received the bonus shares yet. I raised a ticket with Zerodha too but they are asking me to check with RTA

2 Likes

For every one’s information & benefit I contacted Aarthi Consultants Private Limited RTA of BCG - their customer service informed that bonus shares will most definitely be credited by this month end :slightly_smiling_face:

We can hope for the best :+1:

@Vijay3 can. you share contact no of RTA if possible .I tried their customer care no one answring …

thanks a lot

@kpdarbha
Registrars and Transfer Agent
Aarthi Consultants Private Limited
1-2-285, Domalguda, Hyderabad – 500029
Phones: +91 40-2763 8111 / 2763 4445 / 2764 2217
Fax: +91 40-27632184

Any updates

This is the latest reply from the RTA.

1 Like

Did you receive them yet ?
I have not received my share of bonus stocks yet either.

In my enquiry also they said this month end - have not yet received

@ShubhS9 - What needs to be done - Do we raise a complaint to SEBI?

Lets raise a complain ?

Yes. They said by this month end, we will receive our bonus shares. I think we should complain after this month end.

1 Like

Any update?

Even I did not receive bonus shares till now. I hope by today or at least by monday we all will receive it.

Sebi itself have not approved their bonus share credit transaction. Talked with zerodha support team.