Best equity stocks (NSE/BSE) for Intraday trading

Hi,

Which are the best stocks for intraday trading? Some of the parameters which I feel that one should consider while choosing a stock are

1. The stock price should be affordable. The price could be in the range of Rs 80-Rs 600 per share
  2. The stocks should be active (rise or fall at least by a rupee in 1 hour?
  3. The volume of the shares should be good enough, maybe volume > 5000 shares?

I am sure there are other parameters to consider. Can someone suggest other or better parameters than the one listed above?

Also, would like some suggestions of the stocks which I can consider for Intraday trading.

Thanks in advance

Sachin

You may consider metal stocks like Vedanta.

Thanks @aniketchatterjee, any other stocks? and do you have a method of selection of the stocks which your trade in Intraday?

Yeah there are many stocks like DHFL, BEL, Bharatfin, yesbank, HPCL, FederalBank, Cairn india. I usually pick the sector I want to trade for the day first and then the most liquid and fundamentally strong companies from them. Selection is not so difficult but method or strategy for trading is more important because even with good companies it’s not so easy to generate intraday profit.

1 Like

OK. Thanks for the inputs :slight_smile: