Best NSE Data Vendor in the Market?

Hello All,

As we all know there are so many data vendor in the market today.

Please share your experience, which data vendor is the best in the below 4 parameters.

1. Data Quality
  2. Price
  3. Customer Support
  4. Innovation

NSE Authorised Vendor List

1 Like

I am not best , but I have some data . I have historical and original charts of Expired Equity derivatives and Commodity derivatives contracts , from First trade to last trade of particular contracts .30 working Days Data before expiry of contract is possible to see with that charts . 1 minute candle charts and Tick charts ( 0 minute charts , means LTP and volume per second is plot on chart ) . Following are details of it .

1. How I have it ? ---- When I contact with derivative contracts , I find that Charts were deleted after expiry of contract , so unable to view those data because it get deleted from Brokers server . Then I start to save Data on my other Broker software , which I used for watchlist , For trade I use Zerodha at that time . So , I start to save those charts from July 2017 .
  2. Which Charts I have ? ---- 1Minute candles
    NSE Equity stocks shares cash + Their futures of every month
    NFO Nifty , Banknifty Indices Indexes cash ( Nifty , Banknifty ) +their Futures + their Options all strike prices of all expiries ( Weekly + Monthly )
    Commodity - MCX + NCDEX Every Expired contracts charts
    ---- 0 Minute charts known as tick charts ( 0 minute charts , means LTP and volume per second is plot on chart )
    Purely Intraday Charts with Plotting LTP and volume per second , First to last trade .
    NSE Equity Cash + Futures Who show more than 2 % movement in single day . Nifty top 10 + Banknifty Top 15 + In news stocks + their futures Every day compulsory saved charts .
    Nifty , Banknifty Futures + Options Every strike price + Indices ( Every second tick ) Senseex also .
    MCX - Crudeoil , Gold , Goldm , Silver , Silverm , Silvermic charts from January 2018 .
  3. Use of this data -
    Any chart , any date from past can view.
    Volatility at starting minutes and ending minutes can view second by second .
    Deals after 3.30 PM can view in stocks .
    How much time stock / Index /Derivatives can hold their high / low view simply .
    News effects and volume playing .
    Compare cash charts with their Futures and Options ( in case of Index cash ) .
    Analyse multiple charts up to 10 at a time is possible with that software .
    Charts are present in real form , not in form of Screenshot , pdf or Image .
    Apply any indicator .
    Specially for Index options of Every strike prices , Compare cash + Futures + Options .
  4. Who have that type of Data ? Few Data vendors have that type of Data , but not in complete form . Their charges are heavy and They charge diferent for their software . I have it , because I saved it at every expiry and every day also . I done little Hardwork for that .
    I dont need to tell to professional people that How use this data , because they already know how to use and value of this data . Many people wants to grow in numbers and Happiness without complete learning but only few wants to learn and Grow because they know without learning growth and Happiness is not possible . I hear from experts - people like to do loss in trading than Learning because they think they will learn after earn …
    If anyone want that type pf charts please email to [email protected] [email protected] Happy Learning …
1 Like