Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

Sir, What is difference between default layout and 10 layouts? and you said that there is certain memory allocated to every account. Number of charts can be saved is related to that? And where can I see that?
Thanking you in advance

Many persons in my family use Zerodha 4 investment. All use
Rob Booker - Knoxville Divergence
indicator available in trading view. I request you with my folded hand to include this indicator in ZERODHA.I would be eternally grateful to u :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Kindly add Trade from Chart feature on TV 2.0 beta and if possible, add feature where we can connect to native Tradingview like Dhan / Fyers

1 Like

gain and % gain not showing on chart

1 Like

Why new TV chart is showing wrong VWAP data?..please fix this

2 Likes

The default layout refers to the settings that will be saved as your preferred settings. These settings will be automatically applied when you open the chart.

For instance, you can choose a dark theme, adjust the scale properties, select specific indicators, and make drawings for multiple stocks. When you open the chart, the chosen theme, scale properties, selected indicators, and applied drawings will be automatically displayed.

On the other hand, think of multiple layouts as different folders. You can save one theme in one layout and another theme in another layout. Similarly, you can choose different candlestick colors and apply different sets of drawings (analysis) for the same stock in different layouts. You can also save layouts with single, double, or four charts. Once you save a layout, you don’t have to set it up again. The next time you need that particular layout, you can simply load it and use it.

you said that there is a certain memory allocated to every account. Number of charts can be saved is related to that? And where can I see that?

Users will not be able to see it until they reach the maximum limits. Regular users can save up to 10 templates along with drawings for 20+ scrips. If a user wants to save more than that, they may have to remove the least important one and then add the new changes. This is an approximate count based on average usage. It may vary depending on the number of indicators saved in the template and the number of drawings applied to a scrip.

We have taken note of your feedback and will explore the possibilities.

Trade From Chart on TV 2.0 is on our to-do list.

if possible, add feature where we can connect to native Tradingview like Dhan / Fyers

We won’t do this. The reason is mentioned here.

This will be addressed in the next patch.

We have already reported this to TradingView, will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Hi Team,

Thanks for providing Tradingview v2.0 version it’s very good I want to request for additional one Indicator “Boring candle” condition is in any candle if body of candle is less then 50% of total range of candle the indicator change the colour of that candle in blue.

It’s very useful and demanding by most of the traders so kindly add this indicator.

Thanks,
Yogesh

kindly add Multitimeframe as in TV

1 Like

Have been using TradingView v2.0 Charts for a few days now. I mostly track current month futures of MCX Commodities (CRUDEOIL, GOLDM, SILVERM, NATURALGAS) consistently and currency futures intermittently.

TV v2.0 seems to handle Currency Futures well for the most part. However, there are a few issues wrt MCX Commodity Futures (and probably Options too). A few issues are listed below:

1. I have Volume and Open Interest indicators added to my chart. Most of the times I get:

Error fetching data. Please try refreshing the chart.

message popup when launching the chart of MCX commodities or changing the symbol. The issue appears to be wrt volumes and OI data since the price candles form correctly but volumes/OI data is often missing when that error message appears.

1. During a running chart, OI data goes missing for candles that form afterwards.

2. Having the chart open for long hours (2-3 hours in most cases) often makes the whole Kite page freeze. I need to close the tab and reopen kite.zerodha.com. [This happens after I either change the chart interval or change the symbol].

3. Commodity market currently closes at 11:30 PM. Candles form till 11:55 PM.

All the issues from 1 to 3 seems to be linked to missing volume/OI data. Please debug the issues using 1 min and 5 min charts. In my experience, I face fewer or maybe no error on 1 min chart.

Hi Zerodha Team,

This is an extremely exciting feature, which I have been looking forward to. However, I have the following queries:

1. The Pine Editor/Paper Trading Pane is not visible. Is this available for us?
  2. Many of the key and community indicators are not available on the screen. Is it because of the beta release? When will we get the complete indicator set available to us?

Thanks in advance!

We have taken note of your feedback and will explore the possibilities.

Tradingview does not provide all the features provided on its platform for broker integration. Certain things are limited to their website.

Is the Previous Day Close line plotted in the intraday charts of version 2 of TradingView?

1. It is not related to TV updates. This will be fixed tomorrow.
    I’ll review the rest and get back to you.

I saved layout and when I again login all indicators drawing gone also layout gone how to fix this I am using safari browser

Please refer to this and create a ticket if this does not answer your query.

There is a difference in Supertrend values of V2.0 vs v1.0. However, V2.0 values are same as chartIQ.
E.g. BNF 43900CE chart on October 20, 2023 for Supertrend (7,1.5) with 15 min time frame.

1 Like

Hi

I saw a horizontal green line candle kind of formation for 23-10-2023, while I was expecting it to be the last trading session candle (20-10-2023).

I don’t know if its visible in the pictures uploaded or not but am giving it a try.

@Arockiya_Raja Can you provide alert in TV charts, I use zerodha alerts from order tabs, but it will be great If we can monitor same in charts as well.

TV provide alerts from chart, so I think it should be doable.

1 Like

looks like a candle formed on a holiday. We will look into it.