Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

Please keep the default view separate from saved view chart preferences. When I initially open a multi-view chart layout, it becomes the default view for a while. However, when I subsequently open a single script chart from the watchlist, it opens the multi-view chart layout. This is not ideal for mobile devices.

1 Like

Not even ideal for for laptop or desktop. Its so confusing.

1. Within Kite web, if user is navigating from say Dasboard, positions, orders or profile etc tabs/views to a chart view then we want it to display default single layout chart. there on its user choice to load saved layout or create his own layout.

2. If a user wants to display pop out chart for a scripe then also its better if we default to single layout chart, there on its users choice to load or create multi layout

3. However I suggest that if a user has applied any indicators those must be auto saved for default single layout chart. Because its easy to hide or remove an indicator than keep adding it every time.
    I think presently this is the default behavior. We like it. Pl retain this feature if making any changes.

Hope zerodha takes note of 1 n 2, unless they have something else on their mind

1 Like

You can save a layout on mobile devices, and once you switch to it, you can use it. Waiting for these updates is pathetic.

yes it is. its in settings of tv 2b

vwap is still buggedin tw 2b… please fix this… its very important indicator for intraday traders like myself.

Hi, Thanks for your response.
In my case in safari the option is checked in the settings, but still the Previous Day Close price line is not coming in the intraday charts. Even in my mobile app also Previous Day Close price line not there, even though there also the option is checked in settings.
on your intraday charts are you getting the line ?

yes i do get day close line in my charts on both web and mobile… maybe you need to make new template to fix this…

@Arashpreet_Singh
Nope, he is not talking about session breaks but rather about the previous day’s close price line. Just like this.

But the fact is that the chart itself donot not plot close price of ticker. You can see it in tradingview. If enable extended trading hours, you will good to see close price.

ohh … sorry for confusion…

Some clients request an auto-save feature. Implementing an option to enable or disable this can be complex. If necessary, we will certainly consider this for review.

I believe you are also concerned about the auto-save feature. It shouldn’t impact mobile devices, as they always display a single chart view on the app.

In TradingView, whether it’s a single or multiple chart, it’s all considered a layout. Whatever you save as your default layout, that’s what will automatically open when you access the chart. Unlike ChartIQ, TradingView doesn’t differentiate between single and multiple chart views as separate layouts.

No, it is not functional.

The fix will be implemented as soon as we receive it from TradingView. We anticipate receiving this within the next two weeks.

1 Like

but bruh even dhan have proper functioning latest tradingview terminal… could that be that they might be ‘‘paying’’ bit extra to tw to get better version first?! maybe zerodha needs to start running bit faster to keep up with competition?

This issue primarily affects mobile devices. When I open a multi-view chart on the Kite web platform for an extended period, such as 5 to 10 minutes, and then try to access it on a mobile device, the multi-view layout persists across all devices (both mobile and web).

It seems like you’re referring to the VWAP indicator. The version we launched was the most recent one available at that time. This issue isn’t related to any subscription plan; if an indicator is present, it should function correctly. As mentioned earlier, we’ve been in talks with TradingView and anticipate a fix within the next two weeks.

1 Like

On the app, we always open a single chart view, not a multi-view. Could you please raise a ticket and DM me the ticket number? I’ll ensure it gets looked into.

@Arockiya_Raja
On mobile app, for TV beta, chart candles are disappearing on scroll. Entire screen candles disappear while zooming chart or scrolling. Pls look into this.

1 Like

@Sikandar.h

Is that something like this

Same chart at different zoom levels

By when can i expect trade from chart in TV 2.0 ?
Can it be live in month of November ?

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja the chart featured is not aligned, in the top left where chart name is written, it is overlapping with lightning symbol. Can you also add buy/sell instead of horizontal line at plus (+) sign when cursor is nearby price?