BitCoin - General Information

Does any body know

1. How much growth can we expect from bitcoin in upcoming 2 to 3 years?
  2. How to buy bitcoin?
  1. God knows
  2. There are a couple pf websites like unocoin, zebpay
1 Like

Please DONOT invest in BITCOIN…its not legal at all…

That seems to be a big question now, that too after the big news that followed with $10k and the high volatility. There seem to be a lot of bitcoin exchanges in the county, and the charges seem to be daylight robbery! Even Billdesk had ventured into bitcoin exchange; they have some PSU Banks as investors too! Can you please provide some source that says it is legal or illegal?

@Win I invest in Btc regularly as per my knowledge it is neither legal nor illegal mentioned by anybody and I don’t think after US stock exchange listing Indian government will ban it,but do it on your own risk as it’s ultra volatile instrument.

2 Likes

BitCoin is Just Nothing But a Scam which is Created by Genius Minds.
Not Today, Not Tomorrow, But One day The innocent one will Lose Everything in This Scam.
Anything which Goes up, comes Down with Double speed. It’s Science.

I have not met a single person in my family, college, my colony, my father friends. Or any Stranger who have Invested in BitCoin.

And Not seen anyone who have Invested in BitCoin and he/she became millionaire, bought new property, new car, New house etc etc.

It’s all imaginary Those who are saying they have made millions in BitCoin.
On ground in my City I have not met anyone who have Invested in BitCoin.

1 Like

Govt of India is neutral with Bitcoin, meaning it is neither legal nor illegal. You can’t predict where we will see in coming years. You may become crorepati or loose most of your investments. I would invest that part of my money that I can afford to loose. Rest, you can research and make your decisions.

1 Like

FYI. Bitcoin futures to be traded in wall steet. https://business.inquirer.net/241848/bitcoin-futures-allowed-traded-wall-street

This Article may help the people who wants to invest in Bitcoin.

Those who have invested in its early stages hv made clever investment but now at $11k it’s highly risky so stay away from it.

Hi Anuj

Could you please provide some reference on the legality of BITCOIN??

Any asset class splly currency should be backed by some central banks of a country or guaranteed by some Institution to make it legal or supportable to the extent its base value…otherwise it is like a AIR-BUBBLE which anyone could deal in but who ll take responsibility in case downside happens…

You may interpret this in this way - If anything has not been supported or endorsed by any country/ institution then it is not a legal class of asset to deal with…also when someone is recommending for this class of assets to it client then legality should be established for sure…

1 Like

Here is some wisdom from our Great Subra Sir.

I 100% agree with both the post

Anything which Goes up, comes Down with Double speed. It’s Science. :joy::joy::joy: