Blurry TradingView Charts in Kite Desktop on Zooming

Hi, i want to bring attention to this issue. @nithin

Whenever i change zoom level in browser, the charts on TradingView(not ChartIQ) are blurry.
I have 4K,2K and Full HD monitor, the issue remains the same. It has been since 2 years.

Using high resolution monitors or even 1080p on scaling just ruins the chart viewing experience.

Native TradingView app/website based charts don’t suffer through even on zooming at 200%!

Secondly, on 4K display with no scaling i.e. at 100%, there is a lot of wasted white space. Can you please solve this two issues ?

Thanks!

This issue will be resolved with the upcoming release of the new TV chart version. It’s currently in development and will be available for clients soon.

For now, consider using the pop-out chart which should work fine. The upcoming TV update will enhance the order book and position control on the pop-out chart.

on 4K display with no scaling i.e. at 100%, there is a lot of wasted white space.

We understand your concern, it is on our to-do list but it will take time.

Thank you. I hope that will be soonest.

About white space issue, there are few chrome extensions which fix this in a click, but since being 3rd party, reliability issue is there. Can’t be trusted.

But is it that difficult to fix from your end? Just asking due to curiousity.

:slightly_smiling_face:

@Arockiya_Raja
Just FYI, in case you missed it,
here’s an approach using couple of lines of CSS
to avoid wasting white-space on the sides of Kite’s default page with marketwatch and chart.

Do you see any challenges tweaking the above CSS-based approach
to extend it to a variety of display sizes/resolutions? :thinking:

@Meher_Smaran Ji why did you unlist this topic right after creation?

Bringing out issues and discussing them is the soul of this community na?

Hi @Abhishek_Srivastava ji

We’ve unlisted the topic only temporarily so that the initial response is from the team which will help other readers. :slight_smile:

Absolutely.

A significant redesign is needed, otherwise, we’ll notice more unused areas within the kite platform.

The thread you shared displays a chart page. Replicating this with the dashboard will demonstrate how it disrupts the design.