Bollinger bands by john bollinger (PDF file available on internet)

UPDATE : Due to copy right issues i have been asked to remove the link but you can search this book by its name and add word pdf

For all those people who are beginning their journey in stock market it is very important to know few basics of technical indicator so that you don’t enter at a wrong price. Although zerodha has done a marvelous job through “Varsity” in making people aware of the basics but journey of learning should never stop. Recently i completed reading this Book “Bollinger bands by john bollinger” and felt that it is very useful for traders like me. Made some profits too by applying what i learnt from it so i wanted to share.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik

Your welcome sir

@Tapovan_Vashisht_Vik This is a paid book and it is not right to share the pirated version in an open forum. You can share your learnings from the book and discuss it. Can you take down the PDF.

Sure, i am doing it now.

But it is freely available on Internet PDF]Bollinger on Bollinger bands - John Bollinger.pdf
https://cdn.preterhuman.net/.../John%20Bollinger%20-%20Bollinger%20On%20Bolli
establishment of Bollinger Bands and ensured. Bollinger’s spot in investment analysis history. Now, in Bollinger on Bollinger Bands, John. Bollinger explains the …

Free and Pirated are two different things.

:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for updating this Indian fellow