Bpcl recent dividend

record date for recent dividend

Currently BPCL’s board has only recommended the dividend but as per their exchange filing, this will be paid out after deceleration in their AGM (Annual General Meeting), dates for which aren’t known yet.

A pedantic point: Since this is a final dividend, the board cannot approve it; they can only recommend it, and it is the AGM that should approve/declare it.

1 Like

On the day dividend was recommended BPCL was around 466 I think.
But after that stock has dropped another 20 points .
Similar gapdown case in Hindpetro when announced 22₹ dividend . both are sinking slowly daily.
Hopefully when final dividend credit date announced stocks will show life.
Niftyenergy is slowly sinking pulling down IOC,GAIL,ONGC etc . There was some news about BPCL or HPCL rolling out battery charge in all metro outlets joing hands with Tata power.Hope that news arrests the downfall.
OLA (unknown in 2 wheeler) booked 1lakh units booking for ₹1lakh electric scooter
City commuters may accept 100km range before next charge .Compared to 75k for ICE scooter ₹1to 1.15 lakh electric scooter may sell in cities. But fuels consumption is mostly 4 wheelers/commercial vehicles.
Govt is sucking Refiners/Fuel retailers dry by tripling customs duty/excise duty.
₹105 petrol per litre. I think ₹55/per litre will be govt taxes. We have to suck it up.!

Yes I saw that too. But I think they will announce everything soon. This is the first step so sooner or later, they will go ahead with the declaration as well.