Bring Back the p & L tile on Console Pls

Hi,

First of all thank you for creating a great platform for people like me, who are not professional traders. Cheers :+1:

I had a suggestion regarding the latest change which happened on 5th / 6th of DEC 2023.

In Consol there would be a graphical daily score which would represent in red / green colour the score of P & L for that particular day.

I would appreciate immensely if you could restore it. It really keeps a check on ppl like me to control the impulse to Over trade and also track the progress.

Regards

Sriram Iyengar.

3 Likes

I second that, please do

1 Like

@nithin Can we please have this feature back?

Wasnโ€™t aware of it unless I read this post and checked for myself. The daily P/L is a great feature I use once a month or in a few weeks to log in my P/L for each day in Excel in my tradebook. It was very helpful feature which gave the combined P/L for the day and without this it would be very cumbersome to do the same.

To be honest it feels like a is a very regressive move to remove some best feature which has been there since a long time. If itโ€™s adding pressure to the backend resourses as it used to load data for quite a long period of time please change it to just one or two month to automatically load and rest to be accessed manually by the user.

1 Like

this, please @nithin bring it back, the best part of it was it was so easy for seniors like my mom who actively trades to easily see p&l. almost everyone i know of her age 55+ and above loved that tile.

Yes, it helped me to keep a tab on my trading and see to that i reduce loss making trades in a month/quarter. If left unchecked frequently one can end up losing entire investment and finally lose interest in trading. It was easy to have a view of our trade pictorially (as green and red colour tiles).

1 Like

It will be back soon. We are working on some large database changes for some of the newer features that are going to get launched soon on Console.

3 Likes