Britannia is at its all time high, I was waiting to invest in it, thought it will come done more. Did I missed the opportunity to invest, is it worth investing at such levels

Britannia is at its all time high, I was waiting to invest in it, thought it will come done more. Did I missed the opportunity to invest, is it worth investing at such levels. Your opinions are appreciated.

It doesn’t matter much if it has gone up or is at an all-time high. The valuation of a stock price is not judged from its level but from the potential the price has to grow further from the current levels in the future.
And I’m sure you were investing in expectation to see the price grow way above the all-time highs.

The company’s fundamentals are still the same, and I think it has the potential to grow further.
If you wish, you can check out the fundamentals of the company, to know more.

My advice would be to invest 1/5 at current levels and get in according to the price levels, there are still some strong possibilities that the price would come down, as the COVID situation is nowhere near the end, it will get worse.

I hope it helps,
Do :heart: and Share,
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing details about Finpedia website. Liked its Fundamental analysis.