BSE weekly option

Hi @nithin , will you introduce BSE weekly option in zerodha ? Also how do you think liquidity will be in BSE options ?

https://www.bseindia.com/markets/MarketInfo/DispNewNoticesCirculars.aspx?page=20190830-4

Also need them to introduce NSE Commodity Derivatives, don’t know why they aren’t offering them yet… Any deadline @nithin?

Will do, but may not be from launch day but eventually.

Are you seeing any liquidity on that? Not much participation is there.

Is bse F&O is enabled?? I am unable to add into my watchlist. No suggestions in my watchlist

No, we are not offering BSE fno as of now.

I was going through the Segment activation section in Console and noticed that BSE - Futures & Options is showing Coming Soon tag. Is there any ETA when it would be launched?

Is there any plan to offer trading in bse fno. I would very much like to have it. Expiry day of weekly option being different, I believe there will be possibility of good increase in turnover gradually.

means?

Bse sensex weekly fno expiry is on Friday and is different than Thursday expiry for nse index fno. Many like to trade in options On expiry day and thus it is an opportunity to create win win where both zerodha and customer is benefitted

2 Likes