Buyback tender or Offer for sale

Hi,

Can anybody tell how much time it takes for a buyback offer to happen after the record date and also when does it show up on our console panel from the record date?

Anybody having any idea about it?

Not sure about the exact timeline it takes from record date. But before the buyback starts, the company will send Letter of Offer to eligible shareholders, this will have all the details along with offer schedule.

On Console the offer will be available once the buyback is underway. You can keep watch on Bulletin for updates.

1 Like

I had few shares of MOIL and wanted to apply for buyback, but I can see two options to bid there (First one which I already applied for was dated 2022-01-27 09:40:00 to 2022-02-09 18:00:00 and second one dated 2022-02-09 18:01:00 to 2022-02-10 13:30:00).

May I know the reason why I am seeing this in our Zerodha console. Is there anything I am missing out on here.

First window for MOIL buyback closed at 6 PM today and second window was opened at 6 PM, this will close at 1:30 PM tomorrow. You can tender the shares until then tomorrow.

Since I had already tendered on first one, do I need to do it in this one also?

@ShubhS9 in buy back announcement said that 99 shares out of every 728 is the ratio for general category , so if one holding few qty ( number below that 728 shares ) can’t participate in this buyback , right ?

No, if you’ve already tendered the shares, you don’t have to do it again.

1 Like

You can participate in the buyback. But how many shares are accepted will depend on the acceptance ratio.

1 Like

Buyback is complete now.

I had tendered 100 qty for the buyback, 65 got accepted.

Same here, 65% was acceptance ratio.

Great!

The payout has been credited in the bank too. :smiley: