Can a fund have Zero Expense Ratio?

Coin - Direct MF Is this an error on the coin, or does this fund has a zero expense ratio and exit load?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

0% commission = 0% expense ratio :joy:

But yeah, it is a new fund. They have always been like that on coin. Coin get’s all it’s data from a source that updates only weeks after the actual fund launch. Will get updated on coin only after that

Same source has wrong TER for some funds too. Wonder if they are getting it from AMFI or BSEStarMF

Zerodha own fund also have 0%.

I think newfound fund house offer in beginning to capture more market customers.

Zerodha has an expense ratio of 0.25% so you know that yeah the AMC is making money from providing you service I checked GROWW’s site too the fund has a 0% Expense ratio how are you guys making money out of this fund… if they plan on keeping it zero to catch investors than throw a whopping expense ratio it’s is a sort of scam thing :laughing: weird I’d say

1 Like

It is the data provider. They provide the list of all funds to zerodha coin, groww etc. And they update slowly. Someone had clarified that here before

You can get exact expense ratio from fund factsheet or fund website always. I have found 3rd party apps not to be reliable for info. I use it only for investing, not research

1 Like

This is an issue from our data vendor, will be fixed shortly.

1 Like