Can i access Kite outside India(during market hours) and place orders?

Say i travel to US or Europe or maybe China, can I access my Kite account and place orders during market hours?
In what countries would I not be able to use Kite?

Regards.

Yes, you can access KITE during and after market hours from outside India and trade (place orders) as you like.

My job requires me to travel to various countries in middle east and i never experienced any problem with kite from outside India. The same seamless experience from every nook and corner of the world

2 Likes

Can I access trade through my Pi and kite account from a foreign country?

Hi @Shubham_Patel, Yes. you would be able to access Kite/Pi from anywhere in the world.

If I forgot trading password, user I’d what recovery process other countries ? Please reply

The process for retrieving your User ID and resetting the password has been explained here:

I am moving abroad to pursue my further studies so do I need to follow any process to continue using my account in other country or it works as it is like in India?

Hi @namann

As you are going abroad for more than 6 months, your residential status would change to NRI and you would have to convert your account from resident to NRO account.

More on this below :point_down:

I will be able to access the account for the first 6 months without submitting any documents, right?

Only, after that will I need to submit the required documents which are mentioned in the link you shared. Please confirm if this is correct or not.

Thank you!