Can i buy or sell the liquidbees in the primary market or with the fund house directly . Because trading in the nse secondary market costs me statutory charges expenses brokerage etc . ? Awaiting for the reply

Can i buy or sell the liquidbees in the primary market or with the fund house directly . Because trading in the nse secondary market costs me statutory charges expenses brokerage etc .
?
Awaiting for the reply…

Yes you can Buy and Sell ETF’s directly from primary market like a equity sock. Brokerages charges nearly equal to equity stock.

How do i trade the liquidbees in the primary market ?
What are the pros and cons of trading the liquidbees in the primary market as compare to the secondary market?

There is no STT on liquidbess and delivery brokerage is zero, need to pay very little in transaction charges so I personally would recommend it is not worth enough time and effort to put for opting primary market for liquid bees.

1 Like

(1)Trading the liquidbees directly through the fund house OR through the exchange;;;;;
What is the cost differences as a trader to me ?
(2) even though ; the liquidfunds give more returns;; why the liquidbees are more popular as compare to the liquidfunds ?
(3) like the liquidbees ;;; how can the liquidfunds be traded in the secondary market?

Nothing.

MFs aren’t listed and they don’t trade.