Can I link multiple banks in Zerodha?

Suppose 2 friends want to do derivative trading together with a single account and share the profit 50% 50%
Does Zerodha provide an option to link multiple banks to a single Zerodha account?

Hey @Jack_R

You cannot add a friends account since SEBI mandates that only a bank account in the account holder’s name can be linked with Zerodha.

However if you have a joint bank account with you as a first holder it is possible. In case you are a second holder you can check on this link to add the bank account.

PS: On personal note it would be better not involve in these kind of partnerships :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Rathi

It is possible to open a joint savings account you can refer to this link.

1 Like

Not an expert in banking, I know it’s possible to open a savings bank account jointly with a friend. I’m not sure on relationship proofs, but it’s important to provide reasons behind opening the account together. Additionally, there are specific conditions that apply to fund transfers, withdrawals, and other transactions.

1 Like

@ShubhS9 Can you please let me know if I can link second back account of my friend in zerodha?

Hi @Jack_R, the bank account you link to your trading account (be it primary or secondary) has to be in your name. Account in third-party name cannot be linked.