Can I use kite Avg traded price for LPP

1. As LPP should be in the range on the basis of Avg traded price in every 30 sec. So when we click on particular strikes details in kite there is a coloum which shows Avg traded price so can I use it for calculation of LPP? Or LPP should be calculated on the basis of LTP only?
  2. What is the significance of avg traded price in context of premiums behaviour analysis of options, if any?

Hi @Sandy1995

Average price on kite shows the average trading price of a stock at a given time during the day. It is also called Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP)

The exchange calculates the LPP range using the average traded price (ATP) in the last 30 seconds of completed trades (40% on each side for contracts trading above ATP of Rs 50).

@Jason_Castelino @viswaram @VijayNair and other traders here…please share your thoughts here

So if NSE calculate LPP price based on ATP in every 30 second than how can a manual trader calculate it for the exact range to put SL L order, is there any tool or hack to calculate it and in case of a sudden spike ATP will change very quickly than will SL triggered or it will be rejected by exchange because it happened with me many times also lets assume I sold an option at 30 rs and put SLL at 35 trigger and 40 Limit but in next minute price moved to 20 so should I quickly trail SL wouldn’t it be very hectic for large order, please help and guide I am doing discretionary options selling with decent capital and got losses many times just because of LPP

No, I am not aware of how the calculation is done.