Can someone explain how exactly Liquid Bees works?

Yes you can exit the liquidbees positions, use the funds realized from that for intraday trades. You can then buy back the liquid bees before the end of day. There is always buyers/sellers available for liquidbees during trading hours. Liquidity is of no issue. They typically have been yielding over 6% annualized.

If you are selling, there is a buyer who is buying it. It is like buying stocks. Yes you will receive dividend, if you sell intraday and buyback before end of day. Brokerage will apply for the trade.

Returns from liquidbees is in terms of more units. So, no the value will always remain constant at 1000.

There are small risks associated if you are trying to trade it on a regular basis for shorter periods and interest rates in the economy start shooting up. But by shorter periods, I don’t mean intraday. There could be a scenario where you didn’t make any return holding onto the liquidbees for a few months.

Suggest you to read this

https://www.reliancemutual.com/FundsAndPerformance/Pages/Rshares-Liquid-BeES.aspx

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Nithin! Sounds convincing but one problem. It belongs to Reliance Anil ambani group!!

Is it really trustable? If tomorrow the owner anil ambani files for bankruptcy. This liquidbees may crash overnight.

ah, that shouldn’t matter in any way. The AMC managing is essentially just a fund manager. They have no right on the assets which belongs to the clients. You can see everything the liquidfund has invested in on that earlier link I shared with you.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Any other good etf likes liquid bees for parking short term funds ?

Found many mf but they’re not etf
So not instant payoff

Any suggestions plz?

1 Like

Dear @nithin can u please explain why dividend declared daily is not being credited to my kite holdings nor is it showing in my dp holding statement…it is not a decimal figure as well… really clueless here … have already raised a ticket …

1 Like

Dividends are declared daily but credited once a month. Fractional units won’t show up on Kite, however, you can register on CDSL easi if you wish check these units. The process is explained here

Question - Is dividend earned on LIQUIDBEES on weekends too or is it only Monday to Friday?

Yep, dividends accrue on weekends too.

Just a note - dividends accrue only from T+2 - aka when you get the delivery of the share… so if you buy on friday, there wont be any dividend till tuesday.

Hi.
Dividends as units and in fractions how one would redeem those fraction units to money.

Explained above!

1 Like

Hi
I didn’t find it in this thread that how to redeem fraction units to money. Only i can find how to check those fraction units on cdsl. Would you please paste it again 'how to redeem fraction units to money ’

My bad :slight_smile: Confused it for a different thread. Here you go

1 Like

Hi
Quick question. How to place AMO order for ETF ?(knowing that etf doesn’t takes place in pre market)
I want to place a trade for market opening. 9.15
Is it possible to use disclose function or SL function using AMO to place the trade at 9.15

Thanks

What if dividends are less than a thousand rupees? @nithin @siva

1 Like

Explained here:

@Bhuvan I saw the process of selling fractional liquid bees, kind of complicated. but is it worth it to buy liquid bees or is it better to withdraw the money to my bank account and when I need it put it back in?

ETFs are mutual funds, so you can have fractional units. But on the exchange you will only be able to sell full units – so you have to wait until the additional units grows to 1 unit or more.
Refer here: https://www.capitalmind.in/2016/04/premium-understanding-liquid-bees-an-etf-for-safe-parking-of-funds-and-to-optimize-margins/

1 Like

Then even after I sell, do I get the dividend those T+2? If not who enjoys the dividend?