Can we have chart trading on kite like finvasia!

Can we have chart trading on kite like finvasia the only feature i like in finvasia is chart trading…

I need this…

like this https://youtu.be/JRCwiJOEIuE

these features are available in PI, but in some different format you ( can say some easier than this ).

In our list of things to do.

in Pi I know ,wants in Kite

1 Like

Yes, will work on this to provide on kite.

Hi @siva
When Zerodha is going to introduce “Trading from the Chart” feature?

Very soon.

1 Like

Within 5 days as promised by @siva

Will take more time.

Even Valve is ditching “Valve Time” in 2020…

@siva
Have you (Zerodha) abandoned the plan to release the much awaited feature “Trading from the chart?”

This is almost done, doing internal testing, just because of the times this was delayed a bit, in couple of weeks it may be out.

1 Like

@Siva, when one places order from chart in kite, the order is shown in the open positions in the chart. One can exit from the open position in the chart itself. From last 2-3 trading sessions, this feature hasn’t been working properly. The issue being faced is that after placing the order, the new order is not getting updated in the open position. Therefore exit option isnt available at that moment. This is highly inconvenient. Please look into it. I have sent a mail regarding this to zerodha support few days back too.

Can you give me the ticket number.

Will get this checked tomorrow.

Thankyou so much.

@siva When Zerodha will introduce “Trading from Chart” feature? And can we use this feature from Kite Mob app?

Web should be coming in few weeks, app will take some more time after that.

1 Like

Hi @siva “Trading from Chart” feature is still pending since long long time. When will Zerodha make it available?