Can you share an overview of your trading strategy?

Thanks for sharing the strategy. Could you kindly share the backtest results for a significant time period.

1 Like

Hi Lakhan, strategy looks good in logic as well as on backtesting. Are you currently trading it, or something better ?

anybody using amibroker and metatrader and making huge profits by using it please post your profit details because i want to use these softwares and recover my losses.
[/quote]

Your Trading style is very interesting if you don’t mind could you please share mail I’d plz

which strategy or indicators do you use to measure the volatility in the market

can you explain it pls . and how do you calculate sell order.

are you a intraday trader or short term trader . And if intraday trader then y use 200 day ema why not go with 5 or 9

the biggest doubt i have is about which stocks to chose for intraday trading

why not use ema crossovers i find your concept similar to that.

You should select stocks which are highly Liquid, so that there will be movement in the stock and you can easily enter and exit. NIfty 50 stocks are best to trade for the intraday

does your strategy works for all stocks because i dont thing so it works . many times supertrend fails it shows buy or sell on few candles and then later price just goes opposite to the trend

1 Like

i did not get your strategy .

Well written pearls of wisdom

Why There are no new Contest?

I don’t see any active participation from the Leader & Moderators.
They are just busy in tagging, splitting and blocking the posts.

Please start some Interactive & Interesting Contest.

Are you joking???
Buying options for target of 1 rs & SL also 1 rs.
Options prices are highly volatile & can move more than 1 rs straight away for contracts which are priced above 10 rs. & jump in price is much higher for contracts trading above 50 rs.

1 Like

what you are trying to say… i didnot understnd you statergy!!

i have one doubt on this, how we can see the volume for trading day…

Which volume, can u clarify so I can help u out?

as per strategy, we are going to buy on above the open price of the day, at tat time, how i can check the volume of the day??

Volume is displayed in market watch, total traded quantity.