Can you share an overview of your trading strategy?

My account in zerodha my last trade nifty expiry givan at 3 no sl but expiry close .65 paisa givan 2500 qty.refund not received 1300 rs
Pls sugeest

Hi, I am using RSI & SuperTrend (15min timeframe) combination for trading in Nifty Options, but mostly facing losses by hitting SL. Any additional indicators to use? Thanks for any replies.
@Ranjith @maddy_Des @leodecaps

Buy streak subscription, and backtest as many strategies as you want. You will find that not even a single strategy works.

2 Likes

Donā€™t use supertend and any other indicator

So what type of trading you suggest to get a monthly average profit? @Muktar_Kulhari

I think this is especially handy in case of options where markets orders canā€™t be placed.

True but mostly its due to charges (brokerage). Even a dumb strategy in 5min Banknifty:- Green means buy and red means sell and square off at the end of 5th minute is profitable without charges. But if you include charges it all goes down the tubes.

Just the fact that a 100rs profit becomes 70rs while a 100rs loss becomes 130rs should be enough proof that trading is pure s**t. As the saying goes, the house wins all the timeā€¦ be it the ā€œevilā€ ICICI Sec or ā€œgoodā€ Zerodha it doesnā€™t matter. You can throw in SEBI+Income Tax+etc too.

5 Likes

Have you trade using above strategy without profit

@ayush the link you gave for exexl sheet is not working could you resend the link

If any example. it was very helpful. Need to know when and how to place square off for the both position to get proper profit. How to choose a stock for this method?

Focus on Swing/Positional trading.Watch for sectoral indices which are Outperforming Nifty50 and the most strong stocks within those Indices. For this Use Relative Strength( not the RSI indicator) .As I write this on 18th Jan 2021, Realty sector followed by Metals are the two which are outperforming Nifty most strongly. For next few weeks ,keep an eye on Realty and Metal stocksā€¦
Outperformance is indicated by two parameters:

1. When Nifty is rising, the sectoral index is rising more than it.
  2. When Nifty is falling ,the sectoral index is falling less than Nifty.
    We can compare that sectoral index to a broader market index such as Nifty 500 also but I prefer Nifty 50 because It contains the most heavyweight Stocks of the market and if a small sectoral index outperforms it( like an Ant outperforming an Elephant or a Tortoise outperform a Rabbit)it is going to give good returns.
    Relative Strength is a Ratio where The Closing price of a stock or index is divided by the closing price of the Benchmark market index and plotted on a graph. If the value is above Zero, that stock is outperforming the benchmark index.,else,it os underperforming it
    Relative strength is a free indicator on Tradingview.Just change the index to Nifty 50 and the period of outperformance you want to look for (say 50 days). Analyyse the graph whwther it is above zero line or not and rising or falling. Analyse only on weekly and daily Charts and Hourly only to refine entries
    If you want to learn more, just search for ā€˜Premal Parekhā€™ On youtubeā€¦I am sure you wonā€™t regret.

haha

Little bit delay in putting the Stop Loss and see what happenedā€¦
@leodecaps @maddy_Des @rahulkhanna @trader_dude @ShubhS9 @vikram_rao @vishnux @Iamdeena @rahulr @rbtj acroenergy

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the crux of any trading system.

Dont go by stock recommendations. Almost all the speculators are wrong 6 out of 10.

Those who dont know - will advice and publish. Those who know will keep quiet and make money.

Those who dont know - predict. And those who know react !

2 Likes

Following Mahesh Chandra Kaushik swing trading strategy for 3-5% profit per trade without any stop loss. Their back testing results are promising and can beat nifty return. And you earn between 12-24% annually depends upon how market move. I am doing it on zerodha from last few months and will share report here .

Iā€™ve been away for quite some time and took a break from trading due to losses (for 3 years). Your suggested strategy seems interesting. Could you please provide me with your report?

I am following ETF shop based on 20 Day DMA with 3% return per, Nifty Shop based on 20 Day DMA with 5% return per trade.
And N500 shop based on multiple DMA breakout with 5% return per trade.
For details you can go through Mahesh Chandra Kaushik videos related to this strategies.

My PnL

Thank you for sharing the strategy and providing insight into your profit and loss account. Appreciate it.

I have designed my own trading system to identify index trend based on intraday movement, used to copy paste data manually before iam trying to automate with available resource, below is the link to access