Can zerodha create an alert based on mtm

Hi @siva , is it possible for zerodha to create an alert / notification based on specified mtm.

Why is it needed? There are at times when open positions hit desired level of mtm.

This is in our list of things to do, will take time though.

4 Likes

sir I want to create an alert on kite which triggers when My P&L hits for eg. +500 for the day . I cannot track profit sitting entire day in front of screen and need this alert so that I can square off all positions. Pls connect me to your coding team for this. Help me pls.

2 Likes

Sir any update when P&L alert will be included in kite. This is badly needed for traders using hedged postions and desiring to exit when given profit is hit

Is it possible to auto exit our trades after reaching our target.
Eg: Suppose I want 800 rupees MTM.
The moment I reach 800; exit all my positions; same analogy as Stoploss ???

2 Likes

@nithin

This will come under algo trading, and require approval.

This is considered as an algo. But we have plans to go get something like this approved.

@MohammedFaisal @Arockiya_Raja

2 Likes

I guess this feature is already available on sensibull platform. It sends you a notification on whatsapp when your desired mtm is achieved.

1 Like

Sensibull alerts us on MTM target, I was requesting for auto exit on achieving desired target.

Is there any update when this feature will launch in Zerodha?I mean P&L based Alerts @nithin

If you know little bit of JS its very easy to do. Keep your browser on and have a script run as userscript. It will monitor P&L and place order based on your settings.
Or if you want to be cautious, it can whistle and create order for you to execute :slight_smile:

check betterKite, P&L tracking is already there, you just need to add auto execution of order.

1 Like

On second thought, if many people want it I am happy to add it.

Please add it… This will very helpful for me since I want my option spread to exit on desired SL or Profit

Any update on this yet?