CDSL Easiest Query

I am currently trying to transfer shares of one stock from my demat account to my friend’s demat account. I have followed the process as mentioned in How can I transfer shares from my Zerodha account using CDSL Easiest? .

Now if I go to “Transaction Inquiry” in CDSL, the transaction status is showing as “Txn Ready For DP Auth”.

What do I need to do further to complete the transaction? Does it need any further approval? I have already tried this yesterday and day before yesterday, but the transaction never happened. Or is there any other thing that might be stopping it (like if it requires the sell amount cash to be present in the recipient’s account)?

No, this is not required.

Once you’ve completed all the steps given in the article, the request for transfer will be sent to your DP (Zerodha in this case) for confirmation. On confirmation, the request is approved and the transfer will be done. If you have any queries, you can also create a ticket at support.zerodha.com our team will assist you with it.

my transaction is getting expired again and again in easiest ?? what would be the possible solution to resolve this

Hello , I too am facing same issue . Did you overcome it yet ? If so , how ?

hii
@ShubhS9 whenever i am trying to transfer the shared via cdsl easiest , it gets expires on next day?
even i tried during market hours , still it got expired… can u help ?

Hi @shivam_mishra, could you please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com so our team can have this checked? You can DM me the ticket number if you have already created.

had given 2 off-market transfer of shares from one Zerodha Account to another Zerodha account and followed the procedure but it is now showing transaction expired status. please guide me why it did not happen. How to make it happen. I have attached the screen shot from CDSL “Easiest” for your reference. The ref no of the transaction are 19350712 & 19350707. My Ticket no is #20240201185253

Kindly reply to my query. It is now 3 days. Please revert

Having same issue past a month , they have still not fixed it.

Hi @Tejas_L

could you please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com ? Please DM me the ticket number if you have already created it. Will get it checked with the team