CDSL Transfer shares Online from one Demat to another

Yes it is there approx 1000 rupees

Brother, GST not on transfer amount. GST on zerodha charges.

If you are transferring 10 lakhs worth of shares, zerodha charges is maximum of ₹25 or 0.03% (which is 300).

GST is 18% of 300. So need to keep 300 + 54 = 354 in your account

You did not find anything strange for paying 1.8 lakhs to transfer shares worth 10 lakh :smile: ?

Charges are per company. So if you transfer 10 shares of reliance and 10 of HDFC, maximum 25 or 0.03% of transfer value for that particular share will be on each company.

1 Like

Thankyou so much , yaa i thought it is but just wanted to know from you because I am not aware thankyou so much .
But still it is showing transaction fail what could be the reason,I tried three times still transaction failed …any reason for that or whom to contact if this is the problem …

Can any one help me if they are rejecting all the time without any reason how to go about it …

I followed this step by step. What are the different ways to transfer shares from a Zerodha demat account to another demat account?

It worked for me. Follow exactly in same order, the process was very confusing for me too. Messed up 1-2 times.

If you are transferring from a Zerodha account, create a ticket with Zerodha support. Maybe they can help