CFS Credit For Sale Credit


Please can anyone if a stock is sold 80% value is allowed to buy on same day is it still same as my broker has stopped CFS reason due to new allocation system which started from May 2, 2023

Hi @Shashi_Bangera

Yes. you will continue to receive the 80% credit on the same day at Zerodha.

Since we do EPI at regular intervals, this doesn’t affect us and we provide 80% of the sale proceeds instantly when the shares are sold, while remaining 20% of the balance will be available on the next day.

1 Like