Chart IQ - Tradingview chart toggle button

Hello,

Is it possible to have a toggle button on each chart to switch between ChartIQ and Tradingview chart. I hope on the next updated version of kite will have that facility. The current updated version of kite is absolutely useful, especially for remebering the last setting, like colours, line thickness etc. Appreciated the works by your team.

Now for shortcut I used to replace tvc-v2 with ciq on the address bar for easy switching, because it will very helpful after placing the order to adjust the exit level by pulling the price on chartiq chart.

Thanks in advance

with regards,
Jaipal

Hi @JaipalNair

Thanks for your kind words and feedback. :slight_smile:

We currently have the chart preferences settings under the profile segment as most of the users don’t switch between charts often. they use the familiar chart regularly.

Trade from chart feature will be available on TV v2, Once that is live, it should make things easier and one may not have to switch to another charting tool often.

1 Like

Good Morning

Few days back I went all DARK Mode on Kite Web. after few days I turned back to White/Light Mode. Now Everything is in light mode except the TV v2 chart. Despite “applying defaults” charts are returning to Dark every time I open them.

Am I missing on anything/settings?

Thank You

:star_struck:

Will this enable traders to place STOP LIMIT and LIMIT orders both like some other trading platforms like Dhan app?
If Yes, this will be the next revolution in kite!