Chartink screnners

Please post working chartink screeners. Intraday/swing trades/short term any thing. Please post here.
@siva @ShubhS9

Does chartink.com working ?

Im not getting search result for scan , is chartink website is down ? any one facing this ?

Thanks .

1 Like

How to verify chartink result accurate ? Does any one knw any other site whr it cn b cross verified whether chartink shows all the stocks cmin in tht condition or missing some

1 Like

Ya is is very un-relaible.

That is why i have switched to using streak.tech about a year back and their resutls are 100% accurate and can be verified with kite charts.

2 Likes

Chartink result also cn b verified w kite bt hw to verify whethr its missing any stock (cos of incorrect data etc.

Any suggestion fr free scanner ?

1 Like

my issue is whenever run any scan it gets stuck and all the time showing like " running scan " , results are not fetching , as shown in the screenshot .

Make sure conditions correct , if yes cn cont. them …i once told them tht industower is incl in nxt50 by nse bt nt showing in their scanner n they updated it

Is it same if you put any simple condition ? Try clearing cookies etc.

not only my conditions , also for readymade scans available in their site also not working , all time message says " running scan " !

or some other issues preventing this site ? any other way to check my network is blocking this site ? if network problem means it should not load the main page itself na ? but im getting issue only when do any scan !

Have tested this scan on my pc n wrkn fine …meaning no problm w site …you cn also try running on your ph or another pc it shld work …try on anothr browser shld work …if stil doesnt wl hav to take help of pc guy

1 Like

Thanks @Varun_Katyal , will check ,
Any one can solve this ? :slightly_smiling_face:

( tried in another browser , and my phone , same issue persists , looks like problem in my network ? but why happens this when only scan starts ?! )

You dint try using anothr network ?
Some one pls help him …chartink wrkn on everyones except him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The End of the Day (EOD) candle or daily time-frame scans of chartink are something more reliable.

When I compare this with streak, the EOD candle scans of chartink takes into account settlement price as the close price of the day technical analysis. I found Streak signals on daily candle scans taking into account the last traded price of the day.

When i want to verify with NSE data, or other charts with technical indicators plotted on daily time frame, the settlement price as the close price of the day is in sync while generating these indicators.

This is not applicable to intraday or short term timeframe scans.

If You use the API via webhook, Chartink is legendary. I created multiple webhooks to multiple scanners. Here is one which comes to my Slack -

It is also mapped to Twitter

→

Accuracy:

Like You, I had my doubts, So I had created a custom screener using broker data (I stream from multiple brokers to influxdb and then stream back from influxdb), the one you see as “Entropy New” is slight faster than “Entropy”.

It is “less than 5 seconds” mismatch.

→

Now if You visit the chartink from web, it has another script which checks if site is loaded on not. And delays things up.

1 Like

Hi @unofficed , sorry dont know about these api , webhook things , doing simply , but thanks for your efforts , between later on that day chartink screener works normal as like before , also im not scan for intraday trades , actually scan if any early entry for delivery trades present there .
Thanks .

The paid version will work fine !!

Hi @rifadm817
We have already replied with how to build your scanner the correct way and get fast alerts.

1 Like

If price will hit last 55 days high, can I get alert immediately without any delay in premium version (chartink) ? If any other screener available to get alert immediately, please suggest me.