ChartIQ and trading from charts

Sounds interesting.
Any plan to innovate the UX/UI of kite interface?
Currently in the pop out chart " left section " that shows market watch , positions and open order is very big. It covers around 35 Percent of space.

Ability to resize it will be helpful.

Also, ability to increase font size of price scale or make it bold will be good.

2 Likes

@siva when we can expect trading from chart

We are working on it, can’t give any ETA.

Usually, as for a programmer point of view, when a product is ready to be launched, it takes hardly another week or two at the max for debugging / testing and final launch. But here, first of all, years have been spent for its development, and now even after its launch on platform, it is taking coming soon month (read unlimited). don’t know whom they have hired for their product upgrade. and for this one product, every small upgrade that should have taken only a few weeks to a month and may have resulted in 15- 20 updates till now, they all have been left unattended. Don’t know how the managers are managing these issues.

2 Likes

Can we get drawings saved on all instruments without any limits in numbers

The thing is people have been requesting “Trading from chart” since 2018.
It took them about two years to come out with “Trade from chart” feature and that was rolled back within 48 hours due to bug.

If there were bug, then they shouldn’t have even released it in the first place.
Now, “Debugging” is taking ages.

I tried “Trading from chart” through PI but that software is obsolute now. Charts don’t refresh properly and you have to keep hitting “End” from time to time.

Even small brokers like fyers is providing" Trade from chart" but “Zerodha” that can swallow “Fyers” like a marshmello is so relcutant about it.

1 Like

Not possible for now.

@siva Any possibility that trade from chart and new indicators will be made available from this weekend onwards ?

Not yet.

1 Like

Hi Zerodha team I am trading in Zerodha last 4 year I am trading 10 min chart candle price high & low not sowing currently price real market sowing An ther price your trading terminal (chart IQ) RANG WHAT TO DO THIS PROBLEM
your terminal is a fault or rang fraud fraud fraud

Can you explain a bit more,not understood your issue.

@siva : Can you please tell if there is a way to maximize chart in chartiq when other indicators like RSI , MACD are already applied

What you mean by maximize chart? I didn’t get it.

@siva , when all the indicators are applied, it becomes complex to focus on candles as the size of candle stick chart is reduced. Only option available is to zoom in and zoom out. Would be great if chart can get maximized the way happens in tradingview charts.

Got it, not available on chartiq as of now.

@siva , Can you please update when would chartiq in zerodha support to show multiple charts to analyze different timeframes.

Can you say in detail what you mean?

Hi Siva, At present if I need to see multiple Nifty chart on on 15 min timeframe and another on 5 min timeframe. Can you please tell if the same can be done using chartiq ?

You tried doing that on chartiq?

Yes. It just opens two charts Once i click Display - > 2 charts . It has at present no timeframes or indicators available … Can you please tell how to enable timeframes and indicators ?