ChartIQ VS TradingView

In Kite, which charting is better; ChartIQ or Trading view and why…

1 Like

I feel both does therir work efficiently as they are just meant to represent market data. we dont have a complete version of trading view with all its functionalities which would have given it a edge over chartiq.
As for the question which charting is better, this is left to the individual preference as i know some who trade using chartiq and some using tradng view.
Personally i use chartiq as it was released much earlier on kite and i have got used to it, also the way chartiq is arranged is better in my opinion.
Hopefully if pinescript and other advanced feathers are included in trading view; i would choose trading view anyday over chartink. till that day i would stick to chartiq.

1 Like

Which updates faster on 1 min?

1 Like

Both will be same.

1 Like

recently, trading view added anchored vwap as a tool (like trendline) on its free web version. Will this be updated on zerodha TV platform too?

it is not built-in vwap version in tradingview, it is of public library one…

New release has inbuilt one like you have trendlines and harmonic options

i dont think so both are same…IQ EMA AND SMA different FROM tradingView…i clearly checked…even i have Doubt which is correct…

In candlestick chart, ChartIQ is more accurate than TradingView. draw trend lines on both and you will understand the difference.