Charts- TradingView

Hi,

I want my charts to be default 5 min candle for a day timeline in tradingview.

But, each time i click on day view it takes 1 min candle . How to set it to 5 min candle.?

you need to save the chart layout bro.

1 Like

You will have to first save the template as a default option, and save the chart layout. Check out this article for more details.

1 Like

How to find old options price chart.
Eg35100 ce bank nifty dec 2021 expiry

Charts of expired options are not available. But you can download historical price data for options from NSE website.

1 Like

On 30-12-2021 for DEC expiry.

35100 CE strike stayed at 0.20 paise even when bank nifty crossed 35100 and reached 35161. Premium did not move , Why?

1 Like

Hi @ShubhS9 @Shruthi

I want my 2 charts display to have 15 min candle display but it does not show me the option, Any idea, How to set it?

You will not be able to see options like studies, views, drawings and timeframes in multiple charts if you have zoomed into the browser. Please reset the zoom level to default and check. Here’s how: https://support.zerodha.com/category/trading-and-markets/kite-web-and-mobile/articles/why-am-i-unable-to-see-options-like-studies-views-drawings-and-timeframes-in-multiple-charts

1 Like

In daily charts, the eod price is not updated and showing a different closing price… why?? -IN KITE

Can you provide a screenshot? Will be easier to assist.