Coding Require in Zerodha Streak

Can Anybody Help Me in do configuring or coding of zerodha streak as per given strategy.

My logic is :-
Time Frame -5 Min
Instrument - Nifty
Indicator : ADX & RSI

After Market Opening, at 9:16 Mark Last Day High & Low (Value) of Nifty . ( Now Round of the Nearest 50 Strike Price of Nifty & Note it as Strike Price to Buy CE or PE Weekly)

Buy CE Condition : Following Conditions Should Match
1.When any Candle Closes above Last Day High ( Candle May be 1st , 2nd , 3rd Etc or Any…)
2.During that time ADX should be More than 25 & RSI should be More than 50 , If in case, that time the ADX & RSI is not matching with level , than again check in next candle , & keep doing ,and whenever the condition match BUY.

SL : In Which Ever Candle Closes , When ADX is below 25 & RSI is below 55

Buy PE Condition : Fllowing Conditions Should Match
1.When any Candle Closes below Last Day Low ( Candle May be 1st , 2nd , 3rd Etc or Any…)
2.During that time ADX should be More than 25 & RSI should be Less than 50 , If in case, that time the ADX & RSI is not matching with level , than again check in next candle , & keep doing ,and whenever the condition match BUY.

For PE SL : In Which Ever Candle Closes , When ADX is below 25 & RSI is Above 45

No ENTRY After 2:25
Universal Exit @ 3:10

1 Like

Hi @C_K_Verma

I have created your CE strategy as per my understanding of your requirement. Click on the below link to view the strategy conditions.

Kindly note that your requirement to select strikes on the basis of the previous day’s High and Low is not possible in Streak. The above strategy will select the strike as per the close price of the candle where your conditions were matching. You can refer to the following link to learn about Dynamic contracts and how to select strikes in detail - Dynamic Contract - Streak Help

The above strategy will generate an entry trigger when a candle closes above the previous day’s high and on the same candle, the RSI and ADX are above 50 and 25 respectively. You can create your PE strategy by following a similar approach used in the above strategy.

Hope this helps.