Coin Dashboard Request

1. Can we see the percentage of equity /debt invested through mutual fund on coin Dashboard. I know currently this is offered through console holdings but would like to see it on dashboard directly.

2. Currently in SIP overview it just calculates the total sum of scheduled SIPs irrespective of the frequency. Can this be corrected to show the total related to a month. Ex I have a 15day sip of 1000 which needs to be shown as 2k in overview instead of current 1k.

Will check on this.

sir plz consider the black themed dark mode too for coin app

1 Like

I like the simple layout of COIN. At the same time, please make sure that you don’t put too many things on COIN or else it will clutter the whole platform.

The dark mode is available for the COIN Mf platform?

1 Like

Not yet, we’ll let you know once its implemented. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is the Coin dark mode in the pipeline?

We’re working on it. Will let you know once its implemented. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In Coin > Mutual Funds > Explore > the sliders for CAGR and Expense ratio are very inconsistent.

1. Expense ratio doesn’t go below 0.1 but there are several funds for example, Navi Nifty 50 Index fund with an expense ratio of 0.06% and hence doesn’t show up while filtering.

2. CAGR for some reason moves in steps of 5. This should be smooth and not “jumpy” and be similar to the sliders used for Min. purchase amount and Expense ratio.

Will have these checked.