Coin web 2.0 beta

HI Team,

Is there any timeline for the fix , we are looking at. The investment on the Fund was visible on the browser for sometime and it’s not visible now.

Currently visible in Android mobile app atleast (Actually it was not - a few days back, but when i checked today, it’s visible.)

https://support.zerodha.com/tickets/20211102290793

cc: @Neelesh

1 Like

@suresh_kumar2 request you to please DM me your client id will check the ISIN and let you know as the fix had already been implemented and such isins should be visible now.

1 Like

Hi Neelesh,

I’m not sure how to DM you. I checked on message to Staff Member, but couldn’t find your name.

Can you please have a look at the ticket. I have shared my client ID there.

Hi Neelesh,

It’s showing up now on the browser. It’s like popping up and disappearing from either browser or mobile App on regular intervals. I will take snapshot next time, if it occurs.

Hope I can Redeem the investment from Fund now and I believe fix is done for both mobile and browser versions. :slight_smile:

Also, if the fix is done, but I still see the ticket is open and says “PENDING FIX” .

I am a newbie. I am following USA gme saga on how DTCC has abused its position as depository. So, my concern is -
When we put our mutual fund units in demat form with CDSL or NSDL, what is the assurance of safety?
Given the scandalous insider trading and other abuse of power have a precedent here (read axis mf one recently). Am I not safer keeping my units with amcs

Depositories are highly regulated entities. Pretty much all the securities listed on the Indian stock exchanges are held in demat mode, that’s the guarantee : )

That has nothing to do with the security of your investments. That has more to do with how an AMC invests your money and their governance practices.

AMCs don’t hold your investments, the RTAs maintain the units in Statement of account (SOA) mode on behalf of the AMCs. RTAs are regulated entities like depositories, there’s no diffeence.