Combined stoploss in option premium

Can I create combined premium stoploss in option on sentinel.

1 Like

Something like that should be possible

To explain it with an example, suppose you have bought PE & CE option contract for the same strike. Let’s say that is the NIFTY 14450 strike expiring on 28th Jan 2021. Currently, the combined premium of those two option contracts is around 240 points. In case you want to have a combined premium stoploss at 230 points, then you can create an alert for it in Sentinel using the following Advanced Trigger condition -

(LastTradedPrice('NFO:NIFTY21JAN14450CE') + LastTradedPrice('NFO:NIFTY21JAN14450PE')) < 230

Alternatively, if you had sold both those option contracts and wanted to set a combined premium stoploss at 250 points, then you could create an alert for the same using the following condition -

(LastTradedPrice('NFO:NIFTY21JAN14450CE') + LastTradedPrice('NFO:NIFTY21JAN14450PE')) > 250
1 Like

I want to set trailing stoploss in combined premium, how can I do that. I have researched everything but didn’t find any solution.
E.g.- I want set 10% trailing stoploss in total combined premium of Nifty Straddle.

1 Like

I got your point bro indian brokers does not have system your stop loss is bit complex they don’t even have like gtt for sold straddle say book profit when you receive 25% of total premium sold

1 Like

you can message me for the code

1 Like

Please check signalx.club

There was some tool called pivot trader n I watched their video n they have this feature. Combined stoploss n combined target n combined trailing stoploss. Check their youtube channel.

Note: i m not using the tool n no where related to them.

2 Likes

Now since sentinel is down, what other options we have for such alerts?

1 Like