Comparison between Spider and Falcon

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for technical analysis software. I have short listed them to Spider and Falcon. Now, I am confused which software to purchase. They have similar features but applied with different style. They have an offer of getting data feed separately from any broker of your connection.
Now my question is

1. Which software is more user friendly and can be used for a better technical analysis with charting?
  2. Whether any broker really provide date feed for software like this and at what cost and is there any lag in the data provided by either broker or software?
1 Like

Well, this is more of a personal choice and the best way you can get to know is try your hands on both the softwares, if there are trial versions available. Make a list of the important analysis tools you might use the most and then see which of them provides an easy and simple interface for you to be apply your analysis ad quickly get your results.

I’m sure there will be data feed providers for these technical analysis softwares. But first decide on the software you wish to use by trying it out.

1 Like

Try Investar trial first.I feel investar is better than both of them and cheaper as well.

1 Like

Yes sir, I have tried it too. Investor India has Intraday feature but the prices are very lagging, but a very effective and reliable software for EOD basis. I still use the Free Lite Version for chart study with all stocks charts available. For active trading I feel one of these are best, and among them I feel spider is better.

But the ques is still half answered because I want to know the Real Time Data Providers for Spider and Falcon. Please share the information needed.

For one tenth of the price of the above 2 software you can subscribe to Fox trader, which is as good or even better than the overpriced apps you are researching about.

1 Like

Is anyone in this forum , using the spider software ?
Pls reply. Thk u .

As per my opinion, both falcon and spider software are developed by the same developers. Spider IRIS has updated lots of features recently. My friend has been using Spider IRIS for more than 2 years. Spider IRIS gives an event tracker, it has a lot of options like the candlestick breakout, low break out and daily high, etc. to track and the scribes name pops up in the tracking window.

This trend seems to be very old but still relevant to me. I am looking for your recommendations for as on today - which is the best overall software that I should go for. I am current tradingview pro use and would like to switch to a better one. looking forward to your advice/suggestion Gurus !

What’s the annual cost of spider trading software?

what’s the crux? if algo is your goal try Amibroker as AFL works well, Falcon or Iris might prove better for scalping & scanning other than that Tradingview can easily take care of all needs

Tool is important, but even equiping exacalibur can’t make you good swordsman

or you might be trying to fill the gap between you & professional…No! just don’t play their game, outrank them elsewhere

I haven’t used spider real-time data but using falcon for the last 1 year and it’s worst. So many times it provided inaccurate data and thereafter, data automatically get accurate at day end but what’s the point if the user is subscribed for tick-to-tick live data. Never use falcon for scalping purpose or if your trades depends on even 5 paise variation in price.