Complaint escalation process at Zerodha?

Hi All

Can someone tell me about the complaint escalation process at Zerodha? The only way to raise complaint is through Zerodha support portal.
LINK - How do I place a complaint at Zerodha?
But, what if, even after 3-4 weeks of ‘it will be resolved by next week’, the issue is not resolved. Whom should I reach out to. Is there another level to which the issue can be escalated… or is it Twitter and/or PGPortal after that?

Thanks in advance
Nishant

Hey Nishant, if any of your query isn’t resolved, could you please provide the ticket number? Will have this checked.

Hi @ShubhS9

Ticket No - #20210802204738

My question is more general though. Banks and many financial institutions have that multi-level escalation process. I see no reason why Zerodha shouldn’t have that either.
It is extremely bad and disrespectful customer handling when the team keeps pushing the goalpost. Whether it is some new feature or resolution of an issue. I’ve remarked about that before as well.
‘As soon as possible’ is a very uncertain phrase and does not help at all. It should not be the refuge to buy time for things that are related to someone’s money and assets.

Hi @ShubhS9

Just so you know, the issue of inaccurate numbers in console holdings is still not resolved. It has been ~8 weeks since then.
At this point, should I trust ANY number that I see on Console? Do I need to calculate each and every transaction to figure out what my portfolio is? What value is Zerodha providing me if they can’t even get the portfolio size right… and when raised the issue, they are clueless on how to solve it even after two months, while giving me the same canned response of ‘it is taking more time than expected. Please be patient’ and ‘as soon as possible’. THESE ARE NOT THE ANSWERS FROM COMPANIES THAT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE. On top of that, you guys seem to have hidden this thread from the public.
That kind of tells me everything.
At this point, I really want to know IF you can solve the issue, instead of WHEN you can solve it. But, I have a sense that I’m not going to get a straight answer to this either!

Looking forward to a template answer

@TheGouda Can you check this.

We’ve observed a few issues with portfolio analytics on Console. Please note, the issues are only on analytics. Actual shares settlement, holdings quantity and funds are reflecting fine. Our Developers are pushing fixes in a phased manner, and expecting to complete them in a week or two. Once the issue is fixed, we’ll update you over the ticket.