Everybody has regrets and mistakes in trading & investing. But the important this is the lessons you learn from them. I am starting this thread with a hope that you will share your regrets, mistakes, and lessons. Please make it descriptive so we can learn from one another.
Confessions - what are your biggest regrets and mistakes when it comes to trading/investing and the lessons you learned from them?
Going Good I would like to say This is Best thing Happened in my Life That is “Trading”
Go through this thread you will get some
- Not discussing with my family that I want to be a trader.
- A drop in relationship with my parents.
- Staying away from home.
- Not taking care of my health - lack of sleep/loss of appetite.
- Lack of direction.
- Be transparent about your thoughts, no matter how ridiculous it is.
- Try to preserve relationships.
- Take care of your health.
- Learn when you’re lost and in loss, don’t go crazy