Consulting agency in stock market

Do we need any specific degree :scroll: or sebi registration for becoming stock market consultant

As example if i consulting few about investment in MFs, stock shares , bonds and speculative trades as well.
2 questions
1- is this practice legal
2-if yes , then do we need any specific registration or something like that
-curious wanna be consultant :grimacing:


If you are charging a fee to advise people on what stocks to buy or sell, you need to register as an investment adviser with SEBI (also called RIA).

Check this: