Copying trades to different accounts

Hi All,

Is there a way to copy trades to multiple accounts? That is, place order in one account and same should be replicated to other accounts.

When i close position in one account same should happen in other accounts.

Thanks!

Yupe can implement via API , but you gotta login every day to kite api .

Thanks. Is it legal? Basically I want to copy trades to mine and my friendā€™s account.

Also any ready solution available? Currently managing manually but good to have Automation.

Thanks!

No ready solutions , have to order custom.

Hi, even I have the same question. To implement API what are the skillsets required

A very crude workaround using Kite Publish provided by Zerodha.

1. Use an extension like multilogin to open two or more zerodha kite sessions in chrome.
  2. Build a simple chrome extension to insert Kite publish buttons, inside logged in Kite pages.
  3. Which will popup a modal box to take trade details as required by Kite Publish.
  4. Which will prepare the order and ask for Placing the order.
  5. Still it requires two clicks to ā€œPlaceā€ order manually, but with very limited delay.
1 Like

Its been a while since this question was raised. Has there been any positive development on this since? For tax purposes, I want my familyā€™s accounts and mine to be separate. Such a copy feature would be a life-saver!

Check this out.

1 Like
1 Like

Very useful. Are you the product owner?

Nope :sweat_smile:

If anyone here uses PMS V2.0/ Copy trading software , please share your experienceā€¦

Probably you can test it for free for 15 days;
Please check the above link