Correct way to execute option baskets?

Before freak trade era, in time of execution ranges, I would set up an iron fly in basket orders at market prices and execute it…
Now, I feel nervous while executing them…I have to check LTP of every leg, put limits above buys and limit below sells for each leg and still am nervous for non execution of some legs in case there is sudden underlying movement…
Same case while squaring off…
This has made my trading tedious now…
Can @Zerodha-Staff @ShubhS9 sir guide what is the most correct way to do this? In case I am missing something?
Thanks

Someone please guide…thank you

there’s not much you can do about this… if you use market order it increases risk if freak trade, while if you use limit order it increases chances of partial or no execution.

Using any one of the two options has its own drawbacks but honestly a order not being executed in case of limit order is better than using marker order and see it execute at abnormal price… if limit order isn’t executed you can atleast replace order, no chance of undoing the trade if it executes at freak price…

Thanks…yes you are right bro…I just wanted to know if there is anything else to be done to make the situation better