Could this be the next Eicher Motors ? Whats ur say?

Starting to see a lot of FORCE Motors Public Utility Vehicles on the road recently.

Could this be the next Eicher ?

Whats your say ?

yes this may be

1 Like

Profit Growth is -28.84% and sales growth is mere 3%, RoE of 7 years average is 8.75%, ROCE is 7.95%, with these data only miracle can make this company another Eicher Motors.

2 Likes

Eicher Motor has multi Segment
Royal Enfield craze from Public
State of Production and understanding customer Pulse made this Company a Market Leader.

1 Like

Any disruptive vehicle models from Force motors do u observe to compete with AshLey, Volvo n others in Public Utility Vehicle segment?

1 Like

You seem to have got it all wrong. Force motors is really a good company & in years to come it will surely multiply. It was identified by Porinju in 2014 when he recommened buy at Rs 440 & see how it has already multiplied. Very strong business model & working with mercedes, rolls royce etc…@Sabyasachi…you seem to be novice investor…got to learn a lot before investing.

1 Like

no go for tesla electric motors… it has bright futures

Hello birdbrain, and seeing your comment I can be sure that you are not even an investor just a charlatan speculator. Naming Porinju won’t make you genius. You can never match his intelligence,conviction, experience and of course his brain.

What kind of response is this? as i see you are getting bashed up on other posts too. You have a history of abusing people. this is my last post to you so don’t write back further crap as i’m not going see & finally build good manners in life mate…