CRUDEOIL April Future. Please help

Differential Settlement = Final settlement price - Provisional Settlement price. It should be announced today.

1 Like

Thank You @TheGouda

Crude oil turned negative in us to settle at -37/usd

How much lots you have taken. It seems like loss will not be less than 2 Lakhs at least ?

Crude oil trading in negative. What does that mean?

1 Like

Can check this thread.

Means price goes belows zero :joy:

Yes minimum 2 lakhs

why you have not putted stop loss or exited early ? It seems like it was on continous falling.

1 Like

I was trying to sell at 965 but was blocked due to revised timing. Have to bear this loss

1 Like

Okay But still you have bought at 1088 i think you have the time but don’t worry losses happens everywhere it is life hope for the best in future. Who knows this is the turning point of your life.

3 Likes

Hopefully. Thanks You :slight_smile:

Check US settled nymex yesterday.

Is anyone shorting Crude May contract??

Yes, shorted. What abt you?

I am also short, I just wanted to be sure! I thought I am the only one trading that crazy thing!:sweat_smile:

Yea, it was a good down trend from the beginning. I just exited before the 1560LC

@a13989

This is huge mate. I am sure, u will come out of this

But normally broker auto square any positions on expiry before closing, then how did your position dint got sold??

So a 1 long lot holder will pay almost 3.8 lakhs :neutral_face:

doesn’t make any sense. MCX should take extraodrinary measure and expire the contract at MCX LTP of 965 only. Market was closed and there was no way for anyone to trade.

Or MCX should pay using its settlement guarantee fund. Anything in MCX T&C regarding such a situation?

1 Like