Crypto marketcap hits $3 trillion. The total marketcap of Indian stock market is $3.5 trillion 😲

Why is there only limited bitcoins ? Like, Who decided to create this much and why can’t more be produced ?
(IDK anything about crypto)

1 Like

There are the stories they create to pump up the prices.

in 2 months, Maal Saaf

Wher is the botomm ?

I keep hearing about bitcoin crash, look at the chart and the fall is nothing - just a small down trend within weekly range. Its volatile.
If it can fall from 20k to 3k then it can fall from 60k to 10k.

Any place we get large % changes quickly, people tend to go mad with greed and fear.

Crypto is the lottery of its kind. The way I have approached it is to put small amount of :moneybag: that I can afford to loose. Max loss is only this small amount I have paid. Any day could be the big day when the investment soars. Which ever day it happens I will take it and walk away with no further greed driven reinvestments.

With no circuit freezes, few players owning a big chunk of coins, volatility will be there. But here is an opportunity to be really rich without taking much risk. When it moves it does move !!!

Like in stock market what we need is patience and persistence with a plan. Perception drives the crypto prices and not fundementals which can be said about the stock market too.

Best way would probably be to trade them, as it seems crypto can give good returns with much better DD vs investing. But exchange itself is a risk with so many reports of hacks. So then also need high leverage to keep less money with them, seems like too much trouble.

In the long run, earnings/interest rates/inflation etc drive stock prices. Crypto, i don’t know. Why would i want to use it as currency today ? Gold substitute perhaps but this is so much more volatile.

Crypto is less of a currency and more of a speculative asset class.

:open_mouth: I thought it was more than 50%. it would be interesting to see the data w.r.t indian crypto mrkt