Cupid Ltd Bonus share allotment not credited

Cupid Ltd Bonus share allotment not credited . Split shares credited but bonus shares not yet credited . Few users from Moneycontrol message board informed the shares have been credited but not listed for trade .
One zerodha user posted in the moneycontrol forum about this . Please refer

Hi @sandeep_cs, the bonus shares of Cupid Ltd. have been credited to eligible shareholders demat account. However, when the bonus shares are credited, these are credited with a temporary ISIN. They are assigned a permanent ISIN once exchanges approve these shares for trading. The approval takes 4 to 5 days from the date of credit.

Since these are under temporary ISIN, you will not be able to see them on Kite or Console. You can however check these shares on CDSL Easi.

Can you please provide the ISIN , so that I can check in the console . I am not able to find any temporary ISIN for cupid in my console .

First I decided to submit as a support ticket . When I was going through Moneycontrol forum looks like other users also facing the same Issue . Hope the Support team will look into it since they already saying that the bonus share showing in the console , but its not there in My console .

Apologies. Since the bonus shares are credited with temporary ISIN, they will not show on Console. You can however check these on CDSL website using CDSL Easi. The ISIN is: IN8509F01028.

If you haven’t signed up for CDSL Easi, here’s how you can do it: What is CDSL Easi and how to register for it?

1 Like

Thank You @ShubhS9 , its present in CDSL .

Bonus approved for listing and trading from 30 april 2024 .

1 Like